Search through thousands of potential roommates, whether you have a room for rent, are looking for a vacant room, or want to pair up with someone to search for a new apartment. Our proprietary algorithm will match your personality, lifestyle and preferences with other roommate prospects and display your personalized best matches on top. You can further refine your roommate search using our filters to match your specific requirements.
Express interest by clicking “Like” on profiles of those who seem as they would be good roommates and if it’s mutual, they will become a “Match”. When a potential roommate “likes” you, you will receive a notification and they will be added to your “Likes” page where you can decide if it is mutual and “Like” back.
You can communicate directly and safely with your potential roommate “Matches” within our application. All your roommate search leads are in one central place, and you don’t need to share your personal contact information until you are ready.
|Move in Date||Feb 2020|
|Lease Duration||6 Months|
|Education||University Of Washington|
Furnished master bedroom available on the south side of the financial district. The unit is a 16th floor, corner unit suite located right by the Bay Bridge and Embarcadero. Your room has it's own private bathroom, large closet, and beautiful views of the bay.
It's a corner unit, so it's very quiet and has dual master bedrooms on opposite sides of the apartment. Makes for a comfortable, private living space.
Great spot if you're just moving to town and need a place to get started, right in downtown SF.
- Attached private bathroom with shower
- Large bedroom windows overlooking financial district
- Living room view overlooking the bay bridge
- Lots of natural light
- Huge Mirrored Closet with lots of space
- 16th floor corner suite in luxury apartment building in the financial district.
- 2BR, 2BA
- Corner unit on 16th floor
- Huge windows, lots of natural light. Beautiful views of the Bay and Yerba Buena Island
- Modern Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Full Sized Washer / Dryer in unit
- Pet Friendly (weight restrictions)
- Electronic Door Locks
- Patio Deck
- Webpass internet (~1GBPS up/down, absurdly fast)
- Less than 5 min walk to the Salesforce tower/Transit bay
- Close to Embarcadero, Ferry Building, Oracle Park, and Caltrain
- Block away from Woodlands Market
- 24/7 Front Desk
Rent: $2,690 per month
- No Security Deposit required - Move in is just monthly rate + Utilities
- Utilities not included, split evenly
- Parking available at additional cost
Room Furnishings (optional, at no charge)
- Queen size bed, very comfortable mattress
- Wall mounted 55in TV in bedroom
- Towels, sheets, bath mats, + anything else you need to move in
- Lease goes until May 24th, 2020 and is extendable if you'd like.
Deposit / Fees:
- No deposit or fees. Just rent
- Late 20s male professional
- Clean, quiet, and easy to get along with
- Outdoor grill, TV, firepits
- Hot tub
- Full Gym with Yoga Room, Squat Rack, TRX
- Locker room
- Business Center
- Media Room, Pool Table, Community Kitchen
- Private Dog Park for Building with Pet Cleaning Station
I've lived here for over 2 years now and have really enjoyed this space. Moving due to work reasons and will miss this place.
Pets (dogs or cats) are welcome.
|Address:||388 Beale St|