You should receive an email back directly from the agent - Bungalow
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
Get up to 1 month free if you sign a lease by November 1st! Private room available at this classic 8 bed, 5.5 bath home in North Beacon Hill. This 4,500 sqft house offers spacious bedrooms and easy access to Downtown Seattle. Enjoy the style of recessed lighting, beautiful hardwood flooring, and charming wood trim. The living room sports comfortable furnishings, offering an inviting space to hang out with your housemates. There's a formal dining room that's perfect for hosting dinner parties. This home also features a lovely backyard where you can enjoy some downtime outside! This unit is only a few miles from Jefferson Park, offering easy access to hiking trails and scenic picnic spots. It's easy to get errands done with QFC and Rite Aid right down the street. Enjoy having plenty of amazing eateries nearby like Baja Bistro, The Station, and Oak. Plus, if you're looking to visit downtown, the Link Light Rail stop is just a few blocks away and Highway 5 is right around the corner! About Bungalow: We are on a mission to take the hassle out of renting. When you live in a Bungalow managed property, you are getting a modern, tech-enabled, responsive landlord from Day 1. We have all your needs covered, from utility setup to flexible lease terms, an easy-to-use app for paying rent, on-staff maintenance technicians, a dedicated team of customer support experts, and even optional furnishings and monthly cleanings. Find out why thousands of renters are choosing to rent with Bungalow.
Additional Amenities & Services
- Guarantors accepted
- On-time rent payments reported to credit bureaus to help you build your credit score
- Pre-screened residents and roommates
Application process and requirements
1. Create a profile: Once you inquire, you will recieve an email from our team inviting you to create a profile
2. Prescreening: This will evaluate your credit, income, leasing history and background report to ensure you will qualify to apply. This one-time process is free and will ensure you meet community standards.
- Income: Gross monthly income of at least three times the monthly rent
- Credit Score: A favorable credit history reflecting consistent payments and satisfactory debt to income levels
- No recent evictions
- Background report: Meets the standards of our community per Fair Housing Guidelines in accordance with local regulations.
3. Meet current residents: If approved, you can start a Meet & Greet chat with current residents of a home, introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have. If the current residents feel like you’d be a good fit, you’ll be able to apply
4. Application: This step only takes minutes to complete via a safe and secure online platform. Here you’ll be able to select specific details such as your lease length. There will be a fee required as well as additional documents and verification at this stage.
5. Lease signing: Once your application is approved a member of our team will send out your lease for signature.
|Move in date:||September 2023|
|Lease Duration:||3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year|
|Address:||2807 18th AVE S, Seattle, WA, US|
|Furniture:||Shared space only|
Top of the search results = more matches!
Save time with extra filters and refine your search
Find your roommate sooner
Your free daily ‘likes’ will reset in 1 day. For unlimited ‘Likes’ and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To refine results to only those that fit ALL of your preferences, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To Boost your profile to the top and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
Once you enter your payment information on the next page, you’ll be charged for the selected amount and your subscription will automatically renew for the same length and price thereafter. You can cancel the auto renewal at anytime in the ‘edit profile’ page.