You should receive an email back directly from the agent - Bungalow
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
A private bedroom is available at this sleek 6 bed, 2 bath Bushwick apartment. Highlights include stainless steel appliances and bedrooms with individual ductless heat and A/C. Note that offer is available for a limited time for qualified applicants. Please inquire for additional details. Includes This home features furnished common spaces and kitchen essentials. It also provides high-speed WiFi and monthly professional cleaning services. About the Neighborhood This vibrant neighborhood offers a walk score of 99, so it's no problem to get around for work, shopping, and fun. The L, M, and J lines are all a short walk away. Need a happy hour or a meal out? This neighborhood's thriving food and drink scene boasts Mominette, Yia Yia's Taverna, and Otis all within a mile. Plus, Chestnut Supermarket, Graham Super Grocery, and Walgreens are nearby when you need to restock on supplies. About Bungalow Bungalow takes the hassle out of housing. We offer private bedrooms and flexible leasing in the country's most vibrant neighborhoods, match you with roommates you'll love coming home to, and furnish all the common areas with designer picks. Offering monthly community events, we also make it easy for you to connect with other Bungalow members in your city. About Bungalow: We are on a mission to take the hassle out of renting. When you live in a Bungalow managed property, you are getting a modern, tech-enabled, responsive landlord from Day 1. We have all your needs covered, from utility setup to flexible lease terms, an easy-to-use app for paying rent, on-staff maintenance technicians, a dedicated team of customer support experts, and even optional furnishings and monthly cleanings. Find out why thousands of renters are choosing to rent with Bungalow.
Additional Amenities & Services
- Guarantors accepted
- On-time rent payments reported to credit bureaus to help you build your credit score
- Pre-screened residents and roommates
Application process and requirements
1. Create a profile: Once you inquire, you will recieve an email from our team inviting you to create a profile
2. Prescreening: This will evaluate your credit, income, leasing history and background report to ensure you will qualify to apply. This one-time process is free and will ensure you meet community standards.
- Income: Gross monthly income of at least three times the monthly rent
- Credit Score: A favorable credit history reflecting consistent payments and satisfactory debt to income levels
- No recent evictions
- Background report: Meets the standards of our community per Fair Housing Guidelines in accordance with local regulations.
3. Meet current residents: If approved, you can start a Meet & Greet chat with current residents of a home, introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have. If the current residents feel like you’d be a good fit, you’ll be able to apply
4. Application: This step only takes minutes to complete via a safe and secure online platform. Here you’ll be able to select specific details such as your lease length. There will be a fee required as well as additional documents and verification at this stage.
5. Lease signing: Once your application is approved a member of our team will send out your lease for signature.
|Move in date:
|3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year
|256 Melrose St, Brooklyn, NY, US
|Shared space only
Top of the search results = more matches!
Save time with extra filters and refine your search
Find your roommate sooner
Your free daily ‘likes’ will reset in 1 day. For unlimited ‘Likes’ and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To refine results to only those that fit ALL of your preferences, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To Boost your profile to the top and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
Once you enter your payment information on the next page, you’ll be charged for the selected amount and your subscription will automatically renew for the same length and price thereafter. You can cancel the auto renewal at anytime in the ‘edit profile’ page.