You should receive an email back directly from the agent - Bungalow
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
Get your first month for free! Sign a 12+ month lease for a home throughout November, and earn 100 percent off your first month. (Terms apply) *Rent Promo: Get up to 1 month free if you sign a lease by December 31st! Step inside this beautiful 6 bed, 3 bath Mission Dolores apartment on the second floor of a restored Edwardian building, and you might never want to leave! Shiny hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, and an open-concept floor plan highlight this stylish space. In the kitchen, you’ll have everything you need to make your favorite meals, including stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, farmhouse sink, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. There’s also sleek open shelving and a bright dining area. This apartment also features a shared laundry room, and a wonderful outdoor patio and yard for outdoor entertaining right in the city. Note: This apartment is truly unique! The floor plan is exclusive to the second floor, although all roommates in this home might have limited access to the whole house and other floors. Located in the heart of the Mission Dolores neighborhood, this vibrant SF spot is nestled between the Castro to the West, and the Mission to the East. Mission Dolores offers dynamic and diverse living, with shops, city landmarks, restaurants, and bars all only steps away. This address also boasts a 99 Walk Score and easy access to public transportation, including the J-Church, RD-N Richmond, YL-N Antioch, and BL-S Daly City lines. Four Barrel Coffee is a block away for your morning latte, and Dolores Park is within a few blocks for green space and city views. Walk to Safeway and Whole Foods for groceries and Stage Werx Theatre for improv, plays, films, and more. There’s great eating and drinking right in the neighborhood at Elixir, ABV, Tartine, Gestalt, and more! *Promotion can only be applied with a minimum 6 month lease term. About Bungalow: We are on a mission to take the hassle out of renting. When you live in a Bungalow managed property, you are getting a modern, tech-enabled, responsive landlord from Day 1. We have all your needs covered, from utility setup to flexible lease terms, an easy-to-use app for paying rent, on-staff maintenance technicians, a dedicated team of customer support experts, and even optional furnishings and monthly cleanings. Find out why thousands of renters are choosing to rent with Bungalow.
Additional Amenities & Services
- Guarantors accepted
- On-time rent payments reported to credit bureaus to help you build your credit score
- Pre-screened residents and roommates
Application process and requirements
1. Create a profile: Once you inquire, you will recieve an email from our team inviting you to create a profile
2. Prescreening: This will evaluate your credit, income, leasing history and background report to ensure you will qualify to apply. This one-time process is free and will ensure you meet community standards.
- Income: Gross monthly income of at least three times the monthly rent
- Credit Score: A favorable credit history reflecting consistent payments and satisfactory debt to income levels
- No recent evictions
- Background report: Meets the standards of our community per Fair Housing Guidelines in accordance with local regulations.
3. Meet current residents: If approved, you can start a Meet & Greet chat with current residents of a home, introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have. If the current residents feel like you’d be a good fit, you’ll be able to apply
4. Application: This step only takes minutes to complete via a safe and secure online platform. Here you’ll be able to select specific details such as your lease length. There will be a fee required as well as additional documents and verification at this stage.
5. Lease signing: Once your application is approved a member of our team will send out your lease for signature.
|Move in date:
|3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year
|1815 15th St, San Francisco, CA, US
|Shared space only
Top of the search results = more matches!
Save time with extra filters and refine your search
Find your roommate sooner
Your free daily ‘likes’ will reset in 1 day. For unlimited ‘Likes’ and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To refine results to only those that fit ALL of your preferences, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To Boost your profile to the top and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
Once you enter your payment information on the next page, you’ll be charged for the selected amount and your subscription will automatically renew for the same length and price thereafter. You can cancel the auto renewal at anytime in the ‘edit profile’ page.