You should receive an email back directly from the agent - Common
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
Looking for something furnished, utilities included, and amazing amenities?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we’ve got the place for you.
Common at Broadridge is a doorman building, with endless amenity spaces.
Your rent includes:
• Bright, private, furnished bedroom (Furnished studios or entire units may also be available)
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (3 months+)
* Community events
• Access to Connect by Common. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
Your home doesn’t end at your apartment door. Designed for community, convenience, and enjoying all that city life has to offer, Common at Broadridge features stunning amenities to meet your needs. Spend a summer Saturday lounging by the pool or enjoying lunch in the cabana lounge. Work from home in style (and not from your bed) in the coworking space, with private pods for focus work or Zoom calls, and a conference room for sharing your next big idea. Ready to break a sweat? Our fitness center offers the latest in equipment and private rooms for yoga, pilates, or training. That’s not all though, other amenities include: a game room, movie room, outdoor terrace, bocce court, pet-washing station, dog run, and sound studio.
Common at Broadridge is conveniently located near the Fairmount stop of the Broad Street Line. Arrive in Center City in 8 minutes, or hop on the trolley at Girard Ave, only a few blocks North, to arrive in other vibrant neighborhoods like Fishtown in less than 20 minutes.
|Move in date:||September 2023|
|Lease Duration:||6 Months|
|Address:||1300 Fairmount Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, USA|
Top of the search results = more matches!
Save time with extra filters and refine your search
Find your roommate sooner
Your free daily ‘likes’ will reset in 1 day. For unlimited ‘Likes’ and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To refine results to only those that fit ALL of your preferences, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To Boost your profile to the top and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
Once you enter your payment information on the next page, you’ll be charged for the selected amount and your subscription will automatically renew for the same length and price thereafter. You can cancel the auto renewal at anytime in the ‘edit profile’ page.