You should receive an email back directly from the agent - Bungalow
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
*Rent Promo: Get up to 1 month free if you sign a lease by November 30th! Private room available at this lovely 9 bed, 6 bath home in East Palo Alto. This home features hardwood floors and great natural lighting, as well as updated appliances, granite countertops, and marble floors in the kitchen. Other perks include extra storage, in-home laundry, and a large backyard. This East Palo Alto home is conveniently located near the 101 and less than a 15-minute drive to Amazon, Facebook, and Downtown Palo Alto. CVS and Whole Foods Market are just down the street for fast and easy errand runs. There's plenty of outdoor recreational areas nearby including Baylands Nature Preserve and Byxbee Park. And you won't have to travel far for a good bite to eat with Chef Zhao Kitchen, Taqueria La Cazuela, and Three Brothers Tacos nearby. Plus there are several bars and happy hour destinations in the area as well. *Promotion can only be applied with a minimum 6 month lease term. About Bungalow: We are on a mission to take the hassle out of renting. When you live in a Bungalow managed property, you are getting a modern, tech-enabled, responsive landlord from Day 1. We have all your needs covered, from utility setup to flexible lease terms, an easy-to-use app for paying rent, on-staff maintenance technicians, a dedicated team of customer support experts, and even optional furnishings and monthly cleanings. Find out why thousands of renters are choosing to rent with Bungalow.
Additional Amenities & Services
- Guarantors accepted
- On-time rent payments reported to credit bureaus to help you build your credit score
- Pre-screened residents and roommates
Application process and requirements
1. Create a profile: Once you inquire, you will recieve an email from our team inviting you to create a profile
2. Prescreening: This will evaluate your credit, income, leasing history and background report to ensure you will qualify to apply. This one-time process is free and will ensure you meet community standards.
- Income: Gross monthly income of at least three times the monthly rent
- Credit Score: A favorable credit history reflecting consistent payments and satisfactory debt to income levels
- No recent evictions
- Background report: Meets the standards of our community per Fair Housing Guidelines in accordance with local regulations.
3. Meet current residents: If approved, you can start a Meet & Greet chat with current residents of a home, introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have. If the current residents feel like you’d be a good fit, you’ll be able to apply
4. Application: This step only takes minutes to complete via a safe and secure online platform. Here you’ll be able to select specific details such as your lease length. There will be a fee required as well as additional documents and verification at this stage.
5. Lease signing: Once your application is approved a member of our team will send out your lease for signature.
|Move in date:||December 2023|
|Lease Duration:||3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year|
|Address:||116 Daphne Way, East Palo Alto, CA, US|
|Furniture:||Shared space only|
Top of the search results = more matches!
Save time with extra filters and refine your search
Find your roommate sooner
Your free daily ‘likes’ will reset in 1 day. For unlimited ‘Likes’ and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To refine results to only those that fit ALL of your preferences, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To Boost your profile to the top and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
Once you enter your payment information on the next page, you’ll be charged for the selected amount and your subscription will automatically renew for the same length and price thereafter. You can cancel the auto renewal at anytime in the ‘edit profile’ page.