Search through thousands of potential roommates, whether you have a room for rent, are looking for a vacant room, or want to pair up with someone to search for a new apartment. Our proprietary algorithm will match your personality, lifestyle and preferences with other roommate prospects and display your personalized best matches on top. You can further refine your roommate search using our filters to match your specific requirements.
Express interest by clicking “Like” on profiles of those who seem as they would be good roommates and if it’s mutual, they will become a “Match”. When a potential roommate “likes” you, you will receive a notification and they will be added to your “Likes” page where you can decide if it is mutual and “Like” back.
You can communicate directly and safely with your potential roommate “Matches” within our application. All your roommate search leads are in one central place, and you don’t need to share your personal contact information until you are ready.
You should receive an email back directly from the agent
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
LOCATION: 177th St & Broadway
SUBWAY: Mere blocks to the A & 1 Trains
A big open kitchen/living room, gorgeous exposed brick and tons of space defines this amazing Washington Heights 2 bedroom No Fee deal. A great location and fantastic price means it won't last long. Come check it out!
Email For Fastest Response!!!
THE PLACE: (*Actual Apartment Photos - I Took Them Myself*)
* NO FEE!!
* 1 Month Free on 18 Month Lease! (Price Listed is "Net Effective" ~ Gross Rent is $2540)
* 2 Equally Sized Bedrooms
* Hardwood Floors Throughout
* Fabulous Exposed Brick
* Renovated Kitchen
* Subway Style Backsplash
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Tons of White Shaker Style Cabinets
* Granite Countertops w/ Under-mounted Sink
* Big, Open Living Room
* Updated Oversized Windowed Bathroom
* Custom Tile Work
* Plenty of Closets
* Lots of Natural Light
* Prewar Building
* Pets Welcome!
* Live-In Super
* Heat & Hot Water Included
THE GOOD STUFF:
* SUBWAY: Mere blocks to the A & 1 Trains
* COFFEE SHOPS & BAKERIES: Andiamo Cafe, Anna's Pastry Shop, Floridita Bakery, IHOP, Bakery El Panadero, Esmeraldo Bakery
* FITNESS: Planet Fitness, MindBodySoul Yoga
* HOSPITALS: Columbia University Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York Presbyterian Children's Hospital, 181st Street Urgent Care, Washington Heights Family Health Center
* SCHOOLS: Columbia University School of Nursing, Yeshiva University
* PARKS: Harlem River Park, George Washington Bridge Park, J Hood Wright Park, Highbridge Park
* GROCERY SHOPPING: Bravo Supermarkets, La Rosa Foods, C K Fish Market, C-Town, Palace Wines & Liquors, Greenmarket, Seaflower Fish Market
* RESTAURANTS & BARS: The Heights Bar & Restaurant, Humberto's Rice And Beans, De Todo Con Todo, Capri, South Beach, Bombonada, Empanadas Monumental, Vapor Bar & Restaurant, Manolo Tapas, Kazza Wine Bar, Mambi Steakhouse, Pick & Eat Fresh Natural Fast
* Close to Shopping, Laundry & US Post Office
***If this apartment isn't quite doing it for you, tell me what you're looking for and I can find you something in a great neighborhood - a home where you can hang your hat. I'm an expert in the "Uptown" market and can show you ANYTHING on our website. At Bohemia we share all of the listing so you don't have to deal with tons of agents. It doesn't matter who listed it - I can show it to you!!
Come for the extra space, stay for the neighborhood. Uptown ... the new Downtown.
|Move in date:||January 2019|
|Lease Duration:||1 Year|
|Address:||650 W 177TH ST|
|Posted by:||Sheffield Chastain, (212) 663-6215|
|Courtesy of:||Bohemia Realty Group, LLC (view original listing)|