Search through thousands of potential roommates, whether you have a room for rent, are looking for a vacant room, or want to pair up with someone to search for a new apartment. Our proprietary algorithm will match your personality, lifestyle and preferences with other roommate prospects and display your personalized best matches on top. You can further refine your roommate search using our filters to match your specific requirements.
Express interest by clicking “Like” on profiles of those who seem as they would be good roommates and if it’s mutual, they will become a “Match”. When a potential roommate “likes” you, you will receive a notification and they will be added to your “Likes” page where you can decide if it is mutual and “Like” back.
You can communicate directly and safely with your potential roommate “Matches” within our application. All your roommate search leads are in one central place, and you don’t need to share your personal contact information until you are ready.
You should receive an email back directly from the agent
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
LOCATION: 108th St & Columbus Ave
SUBWAY: A quick jaunt to the C/B Trains at Frederick Douglass Circle
This oversized Manhattan Valley 2 bedroom gives you a lot of bang for your buck. This much space, in this location, at this price is very hard to come by. You get a separate galley kitchen, dishwasher, huge living room, two massive bedrooms, closets everywhere, elevator and laundry on site. This is a bargain that simply won't last long. Come check it out!
Email For Fastest Response!!!
THE PLACE: (*Actual Apartment Photos - I Took Them Myself*)
* 2 King Bedrooms
* Beautifully Refurbished Hardwood Floors Throughout
* Separate, Galley Kitchen
* Stone Countertops
* Tons of Oak Cabinets
* Huge Living Room
* Oversized Windowed Bathroom
* Plenty of Closets
* Lots of Natural Light
* A Block and a Half to Central park!!
* Well Maintained Prewar Building
* Bring Your Pets!
* Live-In Super
* Heat & Hot Water Included
THE GOOD STUFF:
* SUBWAY: A quick jaunt to the C/B Trains at Frederick Douglass Circle
* COFFEE SHOPS & BAKERIES: Park West Cafe, Starbucks, Cafe Amrita, 106 Gourmet Cafe, Insomnia Cookies, The Hungarian Pastry Shop, Zanny's Cafe, Cafe Frederick
* FITNESS: YMCA, Liberated Fitness, Columbus Yoga, Kenshikai Karate, Body In Motion Pilates, Victoria's Pilates, Land Yoga, Harlem Capoeira Fitness
* HOSPITALS: Mount Sinai St. Luke's, New York Presbyterian Medical Center, CityMD, Cure Urgent Care
* SCHOOLS: Columbia University, Barnard College
* PARKS: Central Park, Morningside Park, Riverside Park, Morningside Dog Run
* GROCERY SHOPPING: Westside Market, Columbus Foodmarket, Adel Wine, Manhattan Valley Wine & Spirits, Better Fruit Inc, Central Markets
* RESTAURANTS & BARS: Manhattan Brew & Vine, Miss Mamie's Spoonbread Too, Isola, Crepes On Columbus, Freda's, Curry King, The Fat Monk, Gastronomia Culinaria, Saiguette, Bob's Your Uncle, Tum & Yum
* Close to Shopping, Laundry & US Post Office
***Listen, bouncing from agent to agent is exhausting and unnecessary. At Bohemia Realty Group we share all of our listings - so I have access to EVERYTHING on our website. (It doesn't matter who listed it - I can show it to you!!) Give me call and let me do all the work.
Uptown is the new Downtown. But obviously with more space ...
And more affordable ...
|Move in date:||January 2019|
|Lease Duration:||1 Year|
|Address:||64 W 108TH ST|
|Posted by:||Sheffield Chastain, (212) 663-6215|
|Courtesy of:||Bohemia Realty Group, LLC (view original listing)|