Search through thousands of potential roommates, whether you have a room for rent, are looking for a vacant room, or want to pair up with someone to search for a new apartment. Our proprietary algorithm will match your personality, lifestyle and preferences with other roommate prospects and display your personalized best matches on top. You can further refine your roommate search using our filters to match your specific requirements.
Express interest by clicking “Like” on profiles of those who seem as they would be good roommates and if it’s mutual, they will become a “Match”. When a potential roommate “likes” you, you will receive a notification and they will be added to your “Likes” page where you can decide if it is mutual and “Like” back.
You can communicate directly and safely with your potential roommate “Matches” within our application. All your roommate search leads are in one central place, and you don’t need to share your personal contact information until you are ready.
Gut-renovated historic factory turned modern luxury building! Truly a rare home that illuminates industrial and modern aspects. THIS apartment has soaring 18FT ceilings, and incredible windows that fills the space with light and warmth. The building was made to fill your needs, providing great amenities and a welcoming community!
Located off the J/M/Z/G train at Myrtle Avenue.
Steps from Von King Park and the Kosciuszko Garden!
On major bus routes and bike-friendly roads. (9 minute bike road to Roberta's!)
EASY commute to PRATT, Barclays Center, BAM Theater & Cinema, Atlantic Terminal, Fort Greene Park, Prospect Park, Shopping malls and more!
This one bedroom apartment has a beautiful layout with views of Lower Manhattan. Available for immediate move-in.
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Stunning glowing chandeliers in each room
- Built-in surround sound blue-tooth speakers
- Two 10 foot factory windows facing West – breathtaking sunset views
- Incredibly high-ceilings throughout – great for a projector screen, beautiful drapes, tapestries, stretches of artwork, hanging plants and more!
- Large living area (fios-enabled)
- Large kitchen area with stainless steel appliances and overhead storage (fridge includes egg holders and ice-cube trays)
- Large bathroom with a rainfall shower-head, soaking tub, and storage drawers
- Virtual Doorman
- Forced air HVAC – Silent and energy sufficient
* No broker fee
* Pet-friendly (no fee)
* Elevator Building
* Rare renovated factory
* EASY application process
Private movie theater
Two massive furnished rooftops with panoramic New York City views
|Move in date:||March 2018|
|Lease Duration:||1 Year|
|Address:||372 Kosciuszko Street|