Search through thousands of potential roommates, whether you have a room for rent, are looking for a vacant room, or want to pair up with someone to search for a new apartment. Our proprietary algorithm will match your personality, lifestyle and preferences with other roommate prospects and display your personalized best matches on top. You can further refine your roommate search using our filters to match your specific requirements.
Express interest by clicking “Like” on profiles of those who seem as they would be good roommates and if it’s mutual, they will become a “Match”. When a potential roommate “likes” you, you will receive a notification and they will be added to your “Likes” page where you can decide if it is mutual and “Like” back.
You can communicate directly and safely with your potential roommate “Matches” within our application. All your roommate search leads are in one central place, and you don’t need to share your personal contact information until you are ready.
You should receive an email back directly from the agent
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
LOCATION: 105th St Between Broadway & Amsterdam
SUBWAY: Close to the 1 Train & the C/B Lines
Super close to Columbia University and all the Upper West Side has to offer - bars, restaurants and shopping - this fantastic little one bedroom comes with a cute, modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, dark oak cabinets, a spacious living room and is just a few blocks from Central Park. Also ... there's NO FEE!!!! Come check it out!
Email For Fastest Response!!!
THE PLACE: (*Actual Apartment Photos - I Took Them Myself*)
* NO FEE!!
* Gorgeous Hardwood Floors Throughout
* Fully Renovated Kitchen
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Overhead Microwave
* Granite Countertops w/ Under Mounted Sink
* Plenty of Rich, Dark Oak Cabinets
* Fantastic New Bathroom
* Custom Tile Work
* Plenty of Closet Space
* Lots of Natural Light
* Prewar Building
* Pets Welcome! (Case-by-Case)
* Friendly Super
* Heat & Hot Water Included
THE GOOD STUFF:
* SUBWAY: Close to the 1 Train & the C/B Lines
* COFFEE SHOPS & BAKERIES: Absolute Bagels, Starbucks, Silver Moon Bakery, Plowshares Coffee Bloomingdale, Coffee Break, Zanny's Cafe
* FITNESS: YMCA, Yoga to the People, Peggy Levine Fitness, BeFitNYC, Life in Motion Yoga, BodyStrength Fitness, Kenshikai Karate, Columbus Yoga, Liberated Fitness NYC
* HOSPITALS: Mount Sinai St. Luke's, New York Presbyterian Medical Center, CityMD, Cure Urgent Care
* SCHOOLS: Columbia University, Barnard College
* PARKS: Central Park, Riverside Park, Morningside Park
* GROCERY SHOPPING: Westside Market, Martin Brothers Wine & Spirits, Garden of Eden Marketplace, Gristedes, Kim's Fish Market, Adel Wine, Columbus Food Market, Manhattan Valley Wine & Spirits
* RESTAURANTS & BARS: Spice, El Rey De La Caridad, Suma Sushi, Thai Market, Tropical Sensation, Awash, Makana, Amsterdam Tavern, The Ellington, Uncle Luoyang, NY Brat Factory, The Fat Monk, Bob's Your Uncle, Tum & Yum, West End Hall
* Close to Shopping, Laundry & US Post Office
***If this apartment isn't quite doing it for you, tell me what you're looking for and I can find you something in a great neighborhood - a home where you can hang your hat. I'm an expert in the "Uptown" market and can show you ANYTHING on our website. At Bohemia we share all of the listing so you don't have to deal with tons of agents. It doesn't matter who listed it - I can show it to you!!
Come for the extra space, stay for the neighborhood. Uptown ... the new Downtown.
|Move in date:||December 2018|
|Lease Duration:||1 Year|
|Address:||223 W 105TH ST|
|Posted by:||Sheffield Chastain, (212) 663-6215|
|Courtesy of:||Bohemia Realty Group, LLC (view original listing)|