Search through thousands of potential roommates, whether you have a room for rent, are looking for a vacant room, or want to pair up with someone to search for a new apartment. Our proprietary algorithm will match your personality, lifestyle and preferences with other roommate prospects and display your personalized best matches on top. You can further refine your roommate search using our filters to match your specific requirements.
Express interest by clicking “Like” on profiles of those who seem as they would be good roommates and if it’s mutual, they will become a “Match”. When a potential roommate “likes” you, you will receive a notification and they will be added to your “Likes” page where you can decide if it is mutual and “Like” back.
You can communicate directly and safely with your potential roommate “Matches” within our application. All your roommate search leads are in one central place, and you don’t need to share your personal contact information until you are ready.
You should receive an email back directly from the agent - Gal Yehzkel
Please note that some agents are more responsive than others.
If you don’t hear back, please try to send a message again, call or txt.
Otherwise, consider inquiring about a different listing.
This Newly Built Boutique building gives Great Vibes and a Luxurious Living Experience with the best New York City has to offer. The stylish interior is complemented by a trendy grey exterior with a bold diagonal element moving across the building.
The immediate neighborhood lends itself to a casual lifestyle with a sense of culture and access to the entire city. Easy access to the 6 Train at 96th Street and 103rd Street and the 2nd Avenue Subway (Q Train) at 96th Street. Also Easy access to Metro North at 125th Street and to bus service along Third & Lexington Avenue.
1/2 a mile away from:
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Central Park, including the Central Park Conservatory Garden
- Museum Mile
- Lots of other Parks and Public Green Spaces
- Great Restaurants, Bars, Shopping and Entertainment Options
- Virtual Doorman with a Video Intercom
- Live In Super
- Beautiful Welcoming Lobby with a Fireplace
- Furnished Rooftop Deck with Stunning Open River & City Views
- Laundry Room
- Pets Allowed (No Aggressive Breed)
Spacious & Brand New 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apartment with a Huge Private Balcony!!
- Huge Private Balcony
- Open Gourmet Kitchen with Full Size Stainless Steel Appliances, Marble Countertops and Custom Cabinetry
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Double Pane Floor-to-Ceiling Windows for Noise Abatement & Insulation
- Triple Exposures to the South, East and West
- Large Marble Bath with a Soaking Tub and a Rain Shower Head
- Hardwood Floors in the Bedroom & Living Room; Porcelain Floors in the Kitchen & Dining Room
- Recessed Lighting
- High End Finishes & Fixtures throughout
Contact me at anytime for a tour (showing by appointment only)!
|Move in date:||July 2022|
|Lease Duration:||1 Year|
|Address:||168 East 100th Street|
Top of the search results = more matches!
Save time with extra filters and refine your search
Find your roommate sooner
Your free daily ‘likes’ will reset in 1 day. For unlimited ‘Likes’ and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To refine results to only those that fit ALL of your preferences, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
To Boost your profile to the top and a lot more, we recommend to switch to Diggz Premium.
Once you enter your payment information on the next page, you’ll be charged for the selected amount and your subscription will automatically renew for the same length and price thereafter. You can cancel the auto renewal at anytime in the ‘edit profile’ page.